Bomber: Top 10 Reasons Why I love the Bomber!
August 31, 2010
10. The Bomber gained popularity on the Miramachi River. Classic.
9. It reminds me of wild places with pristine rivers.
8. Phonetic pronunciation is either bom-mur or bomb-ber. Bomb-ber is adorable.
7. A little Mucilin and it is unsinkable.
6. It's easy to see when a shield of black flies impairs your vision.
5. Fish take them skated or dead drifted; inhaled or sipped, respectively.
4. It makes a sexy v wake when skated across slick water.
3. It's easy to thread the hook when it's a size 4.
2. It's a dry fly that needs to be thrown with an 8 weight.
1. Big fish eat them. Really big fish.