Mark Engler has spent decades guiding fishing trips in Colorado and New Mexico and has become a legend for it: often catching more fish than most, the boat you don’t want to be behind—the one who’s going to get them no matter what. He’s tied some of the most effective flies to target fish in the Four Corners and practically invented the idea of fly fishing for pike around Durango when no one else was doing it.
Angler Profile: Mark Englerby Fly Fisherman | November 18th, 2015 0
- Mark Engler: The Man Who Created the WD-40
- Low Profile: Stay Low and Minimize Noise
- Sunscreen From Scientific Angler
- Atlantic Salmon Misidentified, May Cost Angler $1,500
- Burned by the Professional Fly Angler Tour